We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic office administrator to join our busy office. The painting industry is fast paced and the ideal candidate must be able to multi task and prioritise their work load and work well as part of a team.
Previous office experience is not essential but advantageous.
The position is full time, starting 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and retention of knowledge
- Ability to manage various tasks and duties
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Excellent numeracy skills and accurate data entry
- Various general administrative duties
- Filing of purchase orders and sales orders
- Updating purchase ordering and sales ordering systems
- Collation of weekly job costings and reporting costs to Management
- Invoice approval
- Booking of accommodation for site operatives
- Administrative duties to assist office staff
- Assisting in HSQE requirements, for example, PPE requirements, Risk Assessments and Method Statements, Handover Documents.
- Assisting HR requirements, for example, holidays and absences, timesheets and training etc
- Fleet Management , for example, key logging, vehicle maintenance etc